Taxation is often at the forefront of our clients’ minds. This is largely because the personal wealth of business owners, and indeed the competitiveness of the business itself, is affected by the burden of taxation.
Our experienced tax team can provide timely and specialist advice on all aspects of corporate and personal taxation, across the whole spectrum of UK direct and indirect taxes. From minimising your current liabilities, to handling HM Revenue & Customs enquiries or planning for your future, we can ensure that you act in a tax-efficient manner at all times.
Our approach starts at the beginning of a business, with start-ups looking to minimise costs. It continues as the business grows and seeks to preserve cash and fund expansion. It continues to formulate a strategic plan for the eventual sale or family succession.
Alongside these services we offer an efficient and comprehensive compliance service which includes preparation and submission of returns, processing routine matters using the latest technology, and assisting in cashflow planning by quantifying potential liabilities at the earliest possible stage.
Examples of our tax planning services include:
- Claiming enhanced capital allowances on plant and equipment
- Research and development tax credit claims
- Use of trusts and estate planning
- Company restructures
- Land decontamination relief claims
- Capital gains tax planning on sale of business
- Use of pensions and properties in tax planning
- Stamp duty land tax planning
- Bespoke tax efficient profit extraction
For more information on how we can help to minimise your tax bill, please contact us.